Tuesday, May 23, 2006

sorry about the delay

Know I haven't written in forever and a day, but this is the first acess to the internet I have had in a good long time....

the results from the thingy majig are in and I now have to choose between Follow me throught Time, wich had the most votes for first, and Empire of the Nine Kings, which was mentioned by the most people. In either case, I need to find a better way to get them online, as this computer back home (I bit the bullet and came to IN for the summer) is a piece of junk.

Sorry to all the people who wanted to see me this weekend... I was unawear of this trip I needed to go on until I got back home. In all honesty, PHC would have been more fun, but I need to do this for my family... But before anyone gets any ideas and thinks I am a great person or anything, it was purely for selfserveing motives that I went out to KC... ahem...

Hope to have a story part up soon!

PS
Don't worry to any who didn't read Seven Years or Before there was Light... every story in the History of Hyrule has the ability to stand alone....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home