Sunday, September 03, 2006

sorry

for the long space of nothing... for the longest time my computer here at Mac's refused to let me sign in... of course that all done now. But soon you all will get to read History of Hyrule part Three: The Greatest Adventure, Hyrule's Fairy Tale. Of course, strictly speaking it comes AFTER Follow Me Through Time, Malon's Love Song butthere really isn't much of a hicup. Think of this story as somewhat anologious to CS Lewis' A Horse and his Boy.

In general news, things are going well, and the Filda, or Followers of the Way, have a new goal to look forward to. With the help of Master Joesph, our order hopes to have an actual training ground soon. Filda Ben Frictle and Filda Jonathan Cannone, as well as Jonathan Krull of the Dunindane, will hopefull be closely involved in the formitive stages. My father has also expressed an intrest in the Filda School of Wisdom, and I have hopes to rope old Dr. Hake, one of the Masters of the Dunindane into joining our order.

I am also thinking of starting a Xanga dedicated to Mac's Cafe that all the workers could post on. We will see...

Hope to write soon, and don't forget to check out ctrlaltdel-online.com!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait for "The Greatest Adventure"!! I know I already like the first section... Hope Filda goes well. :-)

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home