Monday, May 30, 2005

Stuff

Do to some computer problems, Seven Years won't be updated today... Probably in a few days the next section will be up. Also I want to thank all the wonderful people who helped me get from Canada back to Dayton last week, especially the NY National Guard (BTW, hope your back is better Josh...), the CIA (Those drug runners can be a real hassle, no?), the Wicca group of Pennsylvania, Magus "Lord-of-the-Void", the Pope, and the Anti-Christ.

until the next post...

Czar

2 Comments:

Blogger Azrylle said...

Thanks for calling me...

12:07 AM  
Blogger Leeann said...

That was an awesome weekend... even if I strongly dislike your taking advantage of my gullibility. I just cried myself to sleep on several consecutive nights ;)
Looking forward to an even AWESOMER weekend (if that's possible - both to have a better weekend - though I think that flying will prevent a transportation quandry similar to the one we had - and the other possibility being the validity awesomer) Exciting times. See you in the morning :)

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home